How to Get Rich (without getting lucky):
by Naval Ravikant
- Wealth building > money/status chasing
- “Wealth is having assets that earn while you sleep” — Naval
- Compound interest is at the heart of all the returns, and bad habits are at the heart of all losses.
- “Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.” — Naval
- Naval says, “Specific knowledge is found by pursuing your genuine curiosity and passion rather than whatever is hot right now.” Knowing the difference can be discovered by asking yourself: what feels like play to me, but looks like work to others?
- “Become the best in the world at what you do. Keep redefining what you do until this is true.” — Naval
The question: what feels like play to me, but looks like work to others? Is a great place to start when figuring out where to start on your wealth-building journey or career. Naval has played a huge role in shaping the concept/strategy behind gradually, and his work can’t be recommended enough.
Share (if you're an OG) Twitter Facebook